>> Stay informed about: help with contest
Can anyone tell me which of my answers are wrong??
1) Approximately how many species of snakes exist today?
2) What is the only poisonous snake found in Delaware?
Actually both the northern copperhead and timber rattlesnake occur in
3) A rattlesnake's tail is made up of several inter-connecting links.
What do these links symbolize?
A new link with each shed
4) What two colors must be touching on a Coral snake to signify it is
Red touch yellow - kill a fellow
5) What snake species did Indiana Jones fall into a pit of in "Raiders
of the Lost Ark"?
6) Most of the deaths in the U.S. each year caused by toxic venomous
bites from what two snakes?
eastern and western diamondback rattlesnakes
7) The two largest snake species in the world are the Anaconda and the
8) What snake species has the largest fangs in the world?